Salt is produced naturally in the ocean and not go through a process that changes the natural composition of salt. Therefore, it contains many important minerals that your body needs to stay healthy. This natural salt is healthier than the iodized salt available in the market. It does this article all the health benefits of sea salt.
10 Benefits of sea salt sea salt health
Sea salt and sprinkle balance the body with minerals. Some of the health benefits of sea salt are:
* Helps stabilize heart arrhythmia which is contrary to the illusion that the causes of hypertension. In fact, sea salt from the water and the proper ratio essential for regulating blood pressure. Search harmful deposits of sodium in the body and remove them completely. Further reduce blood pressure.
* Before bedtime, if taken with hot water, allows a person to obtain a deeper sleep and is relaxing and refreshing. It also helps to clarify the congestion cold and sinus and chest.
* Helps to keep the electrolytes in the body that are essential for information processing and communication of brain cells.
* Prevents water retention in the body, which in turn against another misconception that salt causes water retention. There have also been reported to dissolve kidney stones in the body.
* The mineral sea salt contributes directly to our cells to expand and improve the body’s immune system and increases resistance to infections and bacterial diseases. It also helps the body to heal quickly from his injuries, surgery, disease, mental illness, burns, etc.
* It protects the acidity by removing unwanted deposits of sodium in the body.
* It helps to control drooling during sleep, which usually occurs if the body is deprived of the right kind of salt and water. This led to a double chin those salivary glands to work harder to lubricate the mouth. Therefore, helping sea salt mixed with water prevents this condition.
* Hints of sea salt in food absorption in the intestine and keeps the blood sugar, thereby reducing the risk of diabetes.
* Playing an important role in the healing of the lungs of mucus plugs and phlegm, particularly in asthma and cystic fibrosis.
* As the salt of the sea provides key nutrients to the muscles, helps to prevent muscle cramps.
* Acting as a powerful natural antihistamine to keep the body in the correct pH. This will keep the acid levels in the body and prevention of various health problems and degenerative diseases.
The natural sea salt will help you build a strong immune system so it can fight the flu, fever and flu, allergies and other autoimmune diseases.
Sea salt is alkaline for the body because he was not exposed to high temperatures and stripped of its minerals, and has no harmful ingredients and the man added. Therefore, it may help prevent and reverse the high levels of acids in the body, so the risk of serious and potentially fatal disease.
Believe it or not, but salt can also help you lose weight. Helps the bodies to produce digestive juices in the food you eat is digested more quickly and prevent accumulation in the intestine, which can lead to weight gain and constipation.
A sea salt bath can help relieve dry, irritated skin, as well as serious conditions such as eczema and psoriasis. The bathroom, of course, opens pores, improves circulation and hydrates the skin tissue so that your skin can heal.
Sea salt is effective in reducing inflammation in the airways. Thus, mucus production is slower, so you can breathe easier again. Some say that the spray of sea salt on your tongue after drinking a glass of water is as effective as using an inhaler. But the good thing is the sea salt that has no side effects when taken in moderation.
When taken with salt water can help to reduce high cholesterol, high blood pressure and help regulate irregular heartbeats. Thus, sea salt to help prevent atherosclerosis, heart attack and stroke.
Sea salt can help reduce the need for insulin, helps to maintain the level of sugar in the body. Thus salt is an important component in the diet if you are diabetic or at risk of disease.
Just over a quarter of the amount of salt in the body is stored in bones, which helps keep them strong. When the body lacks salt and water begins to draw the sodium content in bones, which can lead to osteoporosis. So, drink plenty of water and using salt in moderation can help prevent osteoporosis.
Sea salt has also proven effective in treating various types of depression. Salt helps preserve the two key hormones in the body that will help you better manage stress. These hormones serotonin and melatonin, which helps to make you feel good, relax and sleep better at night.