After a long day of work and play, here is a method that will strengthen your body and overall sense of immunity.
- Place icy water in a washbasin. The water level should be high enough so both your feet are totally immersed in water.
- If you do not have cold water on hand, place some ice cubes in a washbasin and add tap water.
- Place your feet in cold water for at least 15 seconds
- This practice should be done on a nightly basis. It will further strengthen your immunity
- If you are suffering from flu, don’t skip this procedure just yet. This should be all the more reason to practice it everyday to ward off flu symptoms fast!
- If you are suffering from flu, tap your feet in icy water for 15 minutes at 4-hour intervals.
Other ways to boost your immunity are as follows:
- Always gent enough sleep and rest. Inadequate sleep will add more stress to your body and stimulate it to produce more cortisol, Cortisol is a chemical that weakens the immune system.
- Reduce tobacco smoking or stop smoking altogether.
- Drink alcoholic beverages in moderation.
- Increase your intake of plant-based food items such as veggies, fruits, nuts, and legumes. All of these are loaded with nutrients and antioxidants that enhance immune system functioning.
- Get enough exposure to sunlight.
- Include the use of immune-building supplements in your health and wellness regimen (check out the best product at SUPPLEMENT CLUE REVIEW sites).